incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "C. J. Palmer" <cjpal...@charter.net>
Subject RE: Let's be social
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:28:07 GMT
Please no more E-Mails

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:04 PM
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Let's be social

We like to say, "If it didn't happen on the list, it didn't happen".
The idea is that this list (ooo-dev) where project decisions are made,
and any discussions among us held elsewhere have no formal status.
But that does not mean that we can't share information, informally,
via other mechanisms.  In fact, I'd encourage us to "follow" each
other and share interesting links and updates with each other. The
idea is to supplement the list and use relevant technology
appropriately.

To get us started, here are my coordinates. If you respond with yours,
I'll follow you as well.

-Rob

Google+: https://plus.google.com/110021943609888508798/
Twitter http://twitter.com/rcweir