incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Reztsov <yakovr...@mail.ru>
Subject Re[3]: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:41:06 GMT

Hi Andre,

Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:11:06 +0400 от Yakov Reztsov :
> Hi Andre,
>

> Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:38:52 +0400 от Torokhov Sergey:
> > On Tuesday 27 of March 2012 11:32:25 Andre Fischer wrote:
> > > Hi Yakov,
> > >
> > > thanks for your input.  I still need to know which Russian dictionary to
> > > include.  On
> > >
> > > http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/dictionaries
> > >
> > > there are listed 8 different extensions.
> > >
> > > -Andre

> > Hi Andre,
> >
> > I observe, and Yakov confirmed it for me early, that proposed set
> > http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/dictionaries/ru_RU/?pathrev=1209016
> >
> > already includes the following russian spellchecker dictionary:
> > http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/dict_ru_RU_hyph
> >
> > as files "ru_RU.dic" and "ru_RU.aff".
> >

> In dictionary
>  http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/dict_ru_RU_hyph
> included  only spellcheck dictionary and hyphenation.
> Thesaurus is not included in this version.
> In   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/dictionaries/ru_RU/?pathrev=1209016
> is  full extension with spellcheck, hyphenation and thesaurus dictionary.

I decided to check  dictionary from Apache SVN.  ( http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/dictionaries/ru_RU/?pathrev=1209016)
I downloaded the source from SVN.
But did not find the file th_ru_RU_v2.idx
Maybe it has to be generated during the build process?
Checked that in the dictionary for the German equivalent file is present (this thesaurus index
file).
Generated with the help of his MyThes and assembled a complete test version of the dictionary.

I am build Russian test dictionary  extension based on SVN:
http://forumooo.ru/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2562.0;attach=3925

 --
Yakov Reztsov