incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Reztsov <yakovr...@mail.ru>
Subject Re[2]: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:11:06 GMT
Hi Andre,

Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:38:52 +0400 от Torokhov Sergey:
> On Tuesday 27 of March 2012 11:32:25 Andre Fischer wrote:
> > Hi Yakov,
> >
> > thanks for your input.  I still need to know which Russian dictionary to
> > include.  On
> >
> > http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/dictionaries
> >
> > there are listed 8 different extensions.
> >
> > -Andre
> >
> > On 26.03.2012 19:15, Yakov Reztsov wrote:
> > > Hi Andre,
> > >
> > > I think in a Russian AOO the following languages should be bundled:
> > > Russian (ru_RU)
> > > http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/dictionaries/ru_RU
> > > /?pathrev=1209016 English (en_US)
> > > German (de_DE)
>
> Hi Andre,
>
> I observe, and Yakov confirmed it for me early, that proposed set
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/dictionaries/ru_RU/?pathrev=1209016
>
> already includes the following russian spellchecker dictionary:
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/dict_ru_RU_hyph
>
> as files "ru_RU.dic" and "ru_RU.aff".

In dictionary
 http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/dict_ru_RU_hyph
included  only spellcheck dictionary and hyphenation.
Thesaurus is not included in this version.
In   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/dictionaries/ru_RU/?pathrev=1209016
is  full extension with spellcheck, hyphenation and thesaurus dictionary.

 --
Yakov Reztsov