incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Reztsov <yakovr...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: A small problem with compiling from source
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 12:39:45 GMT

04 марта 2012, 01:53 от Очиров Николай <nvochirov@yandex.ru>:
> Hi! I have no experience building openoffice, and I have a problem.
> I followed these instructions http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide
for Ubuntu 11.04, but used 11.10.
> When I run the script ./bootstrap after  ./configure with no arguments there is an error:
 /bootstrap 56: ./configure : permission denied. How to fix it? What is the reason? I was
looking for the cause of the internet, but have not found a solution.

> P.S: Excuse me if I made a mistakes! My English is bad, very bad, but I'm trying to improve
the English skills! I really hope for your support!

This is small instruction in Russian:
http://wiki.forumooo.ru/wiki/%D0%9E%D1%82%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%81%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B0

 --
Yakov Reztsov