incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: Sourceforge and AOO 3.4 distribution
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:08:59 GMT
Ross and Joe,

Thank you both for your attention to this today. I am looking forward to Roberto's responses.

On Mar 19, 2012, at 12:55 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Let's leave the conversation off the infra lists
> so Roberto can see them all.  I'm happy to represent
> infra here.
discussions with Roberto indicated that SF are willing to work with us on a decent solution.
Joe can I assume you are happy to represent ASF infra here, or should we take it straight
to the infra lists?

View raw message