incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yong Lin Ma <mayo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New home for OpenOffice instead of Apache?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 03:26:37 GMT
>From my own perspective, ASF is a good place for OpenOffice. At least
much better than
a business company. ASF has a long history and proved himself for
hosting such a project.

I see you experienced some user data lost problems when
migrating/upgrading OpenOffice.
You can either report issues or seek some tips in user forums about
migrating user data.

AOO 3.4 is coming out, you may give a try. You may not a coder. But
you can think about how
to share your migration experience with others if you like.