incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Is any one here familiar with OpenOffice?
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:50:13 GMT
I jest,of course.

But seriously, there are some claiming that "all" of the
OpenOffice.org project went over to LibreOffice and that the Apache
has zero experience with this code base.  I know this sounds crazy,
but how can we best refute that statement?

Here's my idea:  Respond to this note and tell me how many years
experience you have working with OpenOffice.  This could be in any
capacity, as a coder, tester, documentation, marketing, forum
volunteer, whatever.  Please count relevant work with related
projects, such as Symphony, BSD ports, OOo4Kids, ODF, etc. as well.
How many years were you doing this before the project came to Apache?

If I get a good number of responses I'll put together an infographic on this.

Regards,

-Rob