incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 00:54:36 GMT
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Simon Phipps <> wrote:
> On 14 Mar 2012, at 00:25, Rob Weir wrote:
>> It may be better to emphasize the questions that will have a useful
>> lifetime of much more than the time it will take to achieve consensus
>> on the responses.
> Actually, it's looking pretty good already. My experience of FAQs is that a good FAQ
starts small and is dynamic, changing with the questions that are current in the project.
I see no reason to assume it will take weeks of delay to have a stable set of questions and
answers that can then form the core of future activity.

With 22 of 33 revisions coming from you, I assume it would meet with
your satisfaction.  But if you are happy with it now, maybe take a
break and let someone else get in and edit?

> S.

View raw message