incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: latest
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 14:46:41 GMT
On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Jean Harnden
<perriwinkle.sunshine@shaw.ca> wrote:
> I am using OpenOffice and find it is a fantastic way to do many projects.
> I went to the OpenOffice website this morning to see it there were any updates I should
install,
> and was directed to Apache.
> Now I’m not sure – can I still get updates for OpenOffice?
> How to do this?

Hi Jean, Thanks  for the kind words regarding OpenOffice.

At Apache we're currently putting the finishing touches on Apache
OpenOffice 3.4.  I can't promise you a particular release date, but if
you want to be among the first to know when it is ready, I invite you
to sign up for our official announcements email list.  To join, send
an email to:

ooo-announce-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

And then respond to the confirmation email you will receive.

Regards,

-Rob