incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Mar 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 03:53:28 GMT
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Carl Marcum <cmarcum@apache.org> wrote:
> On 03/05/2012 05:13 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
>>
>> Thanks - signed off.

>>> Great.  Thanks.  I added a link to that in the report.
>>>
>>> -Rob
>>

> I thought I would update the project status page with the March board
> report.
>
> The openofficeorg.xml used to be in incubator/site-author/projects/, now I
> only see sitemap.xml there. I do see it in incubator/content/
>
> I checked http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html but didn't see
> anything different.
>
> Are the build and check-in instructions the same otherwise?

Our instructions under PPMC FAQs) need to be updated.  There was a
thread on this on the Incubator general list just recently.
Essentially the Incubator website has been CMS-enabled.  So you should
be able to edit the XML file using the CMS bookmarklet and publish it
directly:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/openofficeorg.xml

So just like editing our podling website.

I have not tried this myself.  Let us know how it works.

-Rob