incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: [DOWNLOAD] Switched the download service from "" to ""
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 00:34:05 GMT
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 7:56 PM, Marcus (OOo) <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> as I don't know when exactly the shutdown will take place and I don't know
> if I'm around to do the switch, I've done it now.
> -
> +
> This is to make sure we can continoue to deliver the OOo 3.3.0 and older
> release bits for the short term. Until we have a secondary or - even better
> - mid-term/long-term solution.
> Again, thanks to Peter Poeml that we can use his service and for his offer
> to take this into a permanent solution. :-)

This is great.

I think we need to start thinking about a "Thanks" page on the
website.  Aside from direct volunteer efforts on the project,we're
starting to benefit from what I'd call "in kind" contributions from
3rd parties, such as what we're seeing here,and with SourceForge.

We should give recognition where it is deserved.   Is there some
protocol for doing this at Apache?

> For details please check the SVN post on the ooo-commits@ ML.
> Marcus

View raw message