incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Editing an existing blog text
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 21:41:35 GMT
On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The link on "here" in the sentence "More information on working with the
> mailing lists can be found here." above the heading "For more information"
> in the blog
> https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/retirement_of_openoffice_org_email is
> wrong.
>
> It is
> http://incubator.apache-dot-org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html
> but should be
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

The HTML within the blog editor looks correct:

<li>If you are subscribed to a ezmlm mailing list, such as ooo-dev,
ooo-users, or ooo-marketing, then you will need to unsubscribe from the
list from your old address and resubscribe with your new
address.&nbsp; More information on working with the mailing lists can
be found <a href="http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html">here</a>.<br
/></li>

So something is rewriting that URL.  But odd that only that one URL is wrong.

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/ppmc-faqs.html#blog