incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AOO timeline of accomplishments
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:33:11 GMT
On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> I am working on a blog post that will feature a timeline showing what
> we have accomplished since the project has started.  Obviously a
> timeline is based on dates and events.  The ones have so far are here.

Thanks for all the feedback on the timeline and the accompanying blog
post.  I tried to include everyone's feedback, but in some cases they
were about future events, such as future mailing lists, etc.  I'm not
tossing our the source files for the timeline, so we can always update
it and use it again in the future.

The mis-ordering of the legend -- I was not able to find any way of
correcting it in the app (a Windows program called TimelineMaker) so I
edited the bitmap directly to cut & paste to fix it.  It looks better
now.

So....here's the blog post:

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/an_apache_openoffice_timeline

If you are on Google+ or Twitter, here are the coordinates:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/110021943609888508798/posts/edPwH6kw726

http://twitter.com/rcweir/statuses/179603491348692992

If someone has access to the OpenOffice Facebook page it would be good
to get it out there as well.

Thanks!

-Rob