incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: I'd love your opinion on a question of FAQ style
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:24:36 GMT
Thanks, everyone, for the quite and useful feedback.  I wouldn't say
there was a conclusive preference for either model, so that suggests
we keep on iterating.  I did, however, note a pattern of comments
related to verbosity, so I took another pass over the draft FAQs and
tried to tighten them up a bit.  Vigorous writing is concise, etc.

You can see the latest draft here:

View raw message