incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Who are our moderators for ooo-commits?
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:50:15 GMT
I have a user who accidentally subscribed and cannot unsubscribe,
since his emails are being flagged as spam.   Can anyone help with
sending an ooo-commits-unsubscribe for this?

Also, we probably should revise our mailing lists page:

>From a user's perspective this is not very clear. For example, in this
instance, the user wanted to be on a list for new updates to
OpenOffice.  But our description of ooo-commits is:

"This is where the community receives automated notifications of any
changes to the code and documentation"

See the opportunity for confusion?

View raw message