incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for a German-language mailing list
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 03:04:17 GMT
On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 6:11 AM, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> We from the german-nlc would like to make a new start. The de-nlc has a long
> history and was one of the strongest OOo nlc projects. At peak times we had
> over 40 Mails per day coming over the de-dev mailing list. The de site is
> one of the most visited at the Apache OpenOffice project, and the chance is
> good that we can get new volunteers.

More than 72-hours have elapsed.  There have been no objections, and
since you are a committer now, you can take the next step, which is to
enter a JIRA issue for Infra@ to set up the mailing list:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

You will need the email addresses for the moderators as well.

As you know the legacy lists will be shut down in just 10 days, so
please don't delay getting the new list set up or helping users
migrate over.  Let me know if you need any help on this.

Viel Glueck mit dem neuen List!

-Rob