incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: My introduction
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:52:47 GMT
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Kevin Sisco <kevinsisco61784@gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is Kevin and I am an I T consultant from New Jersey, USA.  I
> am glad to be on this list and I certainly hope that I can bring
> something of value to open office!

Hi Kevin, welcome to the Apache OpenOffice project and to the ooo-dev
mailing list.

This is a high-volume list,so I recommend that you configure your mail
client to handle the 50 or so emails you will receive.  Many prefer to
use macros or rules in their email client to move these messages into
their own folder.

Right now we're putting our finishing touches on our OpenOffice 3.4
release.  We're working on a short list of 6 or 9 (depending on who
you talk to) release blocking issues.  If you watch the list for a
notification of the next "dev snapshot" you can download, install and
help us all verify whether we're ready to release.

If you have not already done so, I'd also recommend reading through
our project website here:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/

Regards,

-Rob