incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 02:08:18 GMT
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com> wrote:

> On 14 Mar 2012, at 00:54, Rob Weir wrote:

>>> Actually, it's looking pretty good already. My experience of FAQs is that a good
FAQ starts small and is dynamic, changing with the questions that are current in the project.
I see no reason to assume it will take weeks of delay to have a stable set of questions and
answers that can then form the core of future activity.

>> With 22 of 33 revisions coming from you, I assume it would meet with
>> your satisfaction.  But if you are happy with it now, maybe take a
>> break and let someone else get in and edit?
>
> First you complain I do nothing, now you're unhappy I do too much. Impossible to please
:-)

> Seriously though, getting a page started in a wiki in public is like that; you don't
perfect it offline, you hack it online and every "save" looks like a revision to the outsider.
It's quiesced now, knock yourself out.

So Simon, why after 4 hours of editing and 22 revisions, and you
saying that I could edit, why am I now finding myself locked out
because you are editing again?