incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Bug 118037 - oo should warn opening/saving libreoffice files
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 16:08:46 GMT
On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:14 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
<> wrote:
> Hi,
> Issue 118037 - - should
> be closed as WONTFIX or INVALID from my point of view. Thus, for me it is
> also no AOO 3.4 release blocker.

Instead of closing,would it make sense to just turn this into an
enhancement request and remove the release blocker flag?  That way it
will still show up in BZ as a feature that someone might volunteer to
implement in a future release.

What is the convention for dealing with things like this?  I agree it
is "WONTFIX" for 3.4.  But can't we just leave it open for possible
fix in future releases?

> Best regards, Oliver.

View raw message