incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Instructions about how to retain access to the OpenOffice Templates website, now hosted at SourceForge
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:58:55 GMT
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 3:43 AM, Jürgen Schmidt
<jogischmidt@googlemail.com>wrote:

> On 3/30/12 9:27 AM, Roberto Galoppini wrote:
>
>> 2012/3/30 Jürgen Schmidt<jogischmidt@**googlemail.com<jogischmidt@googlemail.com>
>> >:
>>
>>> Hi Dennis,
>>>
>>> sorry for my reply I haven't noticed that the message was already sent to
>>> the template users. I got it as well as I have noticed afterwards.
>>>
>>> I should read emails only on the phone in the underground train and
>>> should
>>> answer it later.
>>>
>>> Anyway I am not really happy with the wording.

It seemed OK to me, not negative.

One thing we can do is have a post on the AOO blog to talk about the new
hosting of extensions and templates.  We could even send that info out to
the ooo-announce list.  That would allow us to say exactly what we want.

-Rob