incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC 2012 is coming
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 18:47:51 GMT
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:

> Google Summer of Code is the ideal opportunity for you to attract new
> contributors to your projects.

I just entered a proposal for the ODF Toolkit project:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-308

It would be great if we had a few proposals for OpenOffice as well.
Anyone want to be a  GSoC mentor?  You can get started by reading
here:

http://community.apache.org/guide-to-being-a-mentor.html

Also, if anyone has a good idea but doesn't have time to mentor,
please post your ideas.  There might be someone else who has time to
mentor but could use some ideas.

-Rob