incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for a German-language mailing list
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:31:13 GMT
On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Regina Henschel
<rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi Rob, hi Andrea,
>
> Andrea Pescetti schrieb:
>
>> Rob Weir wrote:

>>> More than 72-hours have elapsed. There have been no objections, and
>>> since you are a committer now, you can take the next step, which is to
>>> enter a JIRA issue for Infra@ to set up the mailing list:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA
>

> Done. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4517
> I hope, I got it right.

I wonder if you also want to add a line for how to subscribe to the
list?  For example, someone might find a list post by searching Google
and then finding a post in the archives.  But when they read the post
they only see how to unsubscribe.   Or maybe that info will be clear
at openoffice.org/de ?

-Rob