incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [INFRA] download statistics fixed / little problem left
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:30:19 GMT
Hi Peter,

Do you have access to any historical download stats for
OpenOffice.org?   It would be great if we could find out the peak
download rate for when OpenOffice.org 3.3 first released. Is that kind
of data available?  This would help greatly for AOO 3.4 release
capacity planning.

Thanks,

-Rob

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 5:49 PM, Peter Pöml <peter@poeml.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with some maintenance updates I did on download.services.openoffice.org, I recently broke
the download statistics (http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/marketing_bouncer.html). I fixed
them a few days ago. The web page doesn't update anymore, though, since the 20th of February.
That was the day when I broke the generation of the underlying download counting.

> I suppose that we don't mind to continue couting :-) and the underlying data generation
is fixed now. But who is in the position to get the page to be updated again?

> I know there's a daily cronjob which pulls the download counts in CSV format from download.services.openoffice.org,
but I am not sure who installed that and/or who has access to the web server where the stats
are hosted.