incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Interested in helping with testing.
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:22:23 GMT
Hi Tenille,

Your note got caught in the moderation queue since you were not
subscribed to the list. I let your note through.  But unless you
subscribe to the list you will not get responses unless someone
remembers to explicitly forward you a note.  So, if you want to
subscribe to the list, send an email to
ooo-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org.  It gets a lot of traffic --
50+ messages a day sometimes -- so you may want to define rules in
your mail client to collect list traffic into its own folder.

Do you have any more specific requirements for helping with testing?
Are you being asked to use any specific methodology or technique?  Or
just to get involved in an open source testing effort?

Are you familiar with OpenOffice already as a user?

What OS platforms do you have access to for testing?

A good start would be to sign up with our Bugzilla bug database here:

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

-Rob