incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From lou ql <louqin...@gmail.com>
Subject WebDAV issue report: open one file repeatly will
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 06:07:25 GMT
Ubuntu 10.04

1. Launch oo3.4
2. Click File->open
3. enter http://9.123.153.36/webdav, then press Enter
4. enter username and password, the remote folder is opened.
5. select a .odt file then click Open, the selected document will open
6. with the document opening, click File->open again, current location is
still the remote folder
7. select the same .odt file as that in step 5, then click open, nothing
happened since the document is already opened
8. close the opening .odt file, then click File->open again

issue 1:  current location change to local /home/username

9. enter http://9.123.153.36/webdav, then press Enter

issue 2: error reading data from the internet, server error message:
Forbidden

10. Click File->open then try again to open the URL, nothing happened after
hit Open button

11. Exit openoffice then relauch, File->Open, the remote folder is opened
now
12. Double-click the .odt file to open, "ASCII Filter Options" dialog
appears...accept the default selections then click Open, an empty document
openes...the images and text in the .odt are not loaded

Exit openoffice, then kill the office process can repair this..

I didn't report in Bugzilla since I'm not sure whether my webdav server is
correct set or not, I'm afraid others cannot reproduce this..