incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interested in helping with testing.
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 02:27:17 GMT
Tenille,

Welcome help on testing! Currently we are focusing on AOO 3.4 general
testing, IP clearance testing have been done last week.

If it is ok, I'd like you take the Math component to do general usage
testing, also some interoperability testing with previous OOo version and
MS Office.

You may visit below link to give AOO 3.4 QA overview.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA

Also here to get the QA progress:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+QA+Status+Report

Please download the latest dev snapshot build to do testing:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Don't hesitate to let me know if any comments.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Lily