incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Success installing on Mac OS X Lion
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 03:16:38 GMT
Jean,

I saw your did excellent QA works against AOO 3.4! Well done and much
appreciated for that.

I am also working as QA for AOO 3.4, in order to tracking AOO 3.4 QA works
to give us, and the community, one summary that which page we are, I
created AOO 3.4 QA related wikis as below:

AOO 3.4 QA main page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA

AOO 3.4 Test Case page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/

AOO 3.4 Test Result page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestResults

AOO 3.4 QA Status Weekly Report:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+QA+Status+Report

Could you add your test scenarios in test case page and update your result
in test result page? Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Lily