incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is any one here familiar with OpenOffice?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 08:51:38 GMT
Hi Rober,

Form end of 2006, I worked for Symphony project as overall QE lead, so far
more than 5 years. When I joined Symphony team, the codebase of Symphony
was OOo 1.1 and when released Symphony 3.0.1 the code base had been changed
to OOo 3.1 plus some features migrated from OOo 3.2. etc.

I family with Presentation/Impress, then WordProcessor/Writer,
Spreadsheet/Calc. So does interoperability, stability and performance for
Symphony from QE view.

Lily