incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Propose release blocker: Bug 119069 - The "Get more templates for OpenOffice.org" still link to Oracle site with Oracle mark
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 06:12:18 GMT
Hi all,

The links "Get more templates for OpenOffice.org" and "Add new features to
OpenOffice.org" on currently AOO 3.4 latest dev snapshot full build still
linked to old OOO pages which with Oracle trademark at bottom. Maybe there
are still other links have the similar problem and I keep searching. These
issues should be clean before we ship one RC build or at list we ship zoo
3.4.

I remember we have had this kind of discussion in mail and who is working
on these dev repository sites?

Lily