incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SUPPORTED OS] RE: Propose AOO 3.4 RC Build Test Plan
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 06:33:32 GMT
Dennis,

Yes, I agree with you that still some sites offering ISO image about
Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003 and still many users may work on these
platforms.

But aware except for the two platforms, there are still some other
platforms not listed in this test plan. Such as IRIX((mips4), NetBSD etc.
It doesn't means those platforms wouldn't be supported by AOO 3.4, it
depends on if volunteers who have these kinds of platforms would like do
AOO 3.4 testing and make sure it can work well. Any voluntters on other
platforms are always welcome.

Best Regards,

Lily