incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION] First part is now at pootle
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:25:07 GMT
Juergen,
  I also noticed that in the translation status page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_AOO_3.4_-_Status
that many files are in the status of "need review". Can I know what's the
process to review (online & offline)? Should the reviewer be committer, or
is it ok for any registerred member sign on his/her name and noted
"Reviewed by me"?
  And do we also need the translation verification testing?

  When we get the process agreed by every one, we can publish it on wiki.
- Simon