incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject AOO 3.4 Project Status wiki
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 07:38:16 GMT
Hi, all,
  I tried to update the Project Reporting wiki and added AOO 3.4 status.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Reporting

  My intention is to make a centralized place for people to get a big
picture on what's going on, and what's the open issues... For now the only
way for me to get those information is to go through all the mails... I
hope this wiki page can help a little bit... I will try to make regular
update according to what I got from the mail list. While I think every one
is free to add items there.

  Please tell me if any comment/suggestion.
  Thanks!

- Simon