incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Instructions about how to retain access to the OpenOffice Templates website, now hosted at SourceForge
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 17:50:16 GMT
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 3:43 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt
<jogischmidt@googlemail.com> wrote:
> And the fact
> that nobody else has raised any concerns shows that it is probably my
> personal opinion only.

I thought it was fine as-was -- honest and casual, which I think fits
OSS -- but if you had wanted to spin it you could have gone
pro-active, something along the lines of "As part of the move, we will
be finding new hosting for files and services formerly hosted by
Oracle, such as Templates".  That way it's something you're doing
instead of something you're losing.

But that's just a too-late nitpick.  Seriously, I thought it was fine.

Don