incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is any one here familiar with OpenOffice?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:17:26 GMT
Having seen some of the other comments here, let me rephrase my position...

Current interest in OOo is by way of my employer using it as a
document-to-PDF-converter server.  For this to work as a long-term
solution, OOo (and now in its home as AOO) needs to stay current with
the industry, both on the document end and on the Adobe-compatibility
end.  Anything that helps that along is a Good Thing.

I've been a programmer for many years, but C++ isnt a strong point on my resume.

So.  Technically oriented user with vested interest in seeing AOO make
steady progress, have regular updates and be responsive to user needs.

Don