incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's be social
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:14:42 GMT
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 4:06 AM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com>wrote:

> This us, of course, great. However I hope people will refrain from piling
> into any and every remark that can be interpreted as negative towards AOO.
> It simply looks foolish. Do not feed the trolls.
>
> +1 (!) ...

> Of course sharing interesting information and sending out *positive*
> messages about AOO and the ODF ecosystem we contribute to is a great idea.
>
>  Thanks Ross, good advice....especially the reminder that AOO and our
efforts are very much about expanding the ODF ecosystem, as are the efforts
of related ODF application projects. As a reminder to this, folks may also
want to either become engaged, or simply follow the efforts of the ODF-plug
fest community.

See http://www.opendocsociety.org/news/2012-brussels-plugfest/

And our friends at the OpenDocs Society have a been steadily filling out a
new ODF portal here:
http://www.opendocumentformat.org/

Lastly, (well maybe not)...Document Freedom Day is very soon on March 28th.
Folks may want to take a look and participate in their locale.
http://documentfreedom.org/

I'm rgardler on twitter, and use out reasonably heavily.