incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blog idea: interviews with AOO developers
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:06:37 GMT
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 7:58 AM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com>wrote:

> This discussion seems to have stalled, that's a shame it was a good
> idea and I saw a few people willing to take on the work.
>
> FWIW, I did meetup with Dave Fisher in San Francisco recently. We had a
great cup of SF coffee, and spent some time together discussing his
participation and contributions in the project. I've now got to shape my
notes up into a draft and get it back to Dave for some further polishing,
then I'll be able to get it posted on list here for folks to review.

> My suggestion is for those wanting to try this out to just do it. It
> doesn't need to be perfect or meet the full and active approval of the
> PPMC. Just as long as it is something and nobody objects.
>
> OK, thanks this helps. I was perhaps being too concerned with process, and
that slowed me down a bit.