incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Paolo Pozzan <pa...@z2z.it>
Subject Re: [Translate] Users for Pootle Server
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:40:52 GMT
2012/3/11 Gavin McDonald <gavin@16degrees.com.au>:

> [...]

I mean the right to push the "submit" button of the pootle interface
when trying to modify a string. This leads to overwriting the previous
translation.

> To me it means submit a translation for approval by a committer, without such
> approval it does nothing and harms nothing. Why are you against such actions
> whilst the rest of the people in this thread are trying to open up access even more?

You are talking about the "suggest" feature (and button). Right now
anybody can overwrite the translations without logging in at all.
I am favorable to open up access but only to translators, not everyone.

Paolo