incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Yin <steve.yin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is any one here familiar with OpenOffice?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:01:58 GMT
Hi Rob,

I joined Symphony team four years ago.

My focus areas are PDF export, drawing layer, MSO file format, MSO
encryption, Accessibility, and shell mechanism.

I've contributed "Encryption support for Microsoft Word 97/200/XP filter"
feature for openoffice.org and put Symphony IA2 feature on one ongoing CWS
named "ooo31ia2".

Best Regards,

Steve Yin