incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Layout problems revising OOo doc using OOo3.4
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 10:52:58 GMT
I'm encountering irritating layout problems while revising legacy
OpenOffice.org documents using the latest developer build from Apache
OpenOffice. Same file works in LibreOffice 3.4.6 with no problems.
Here are two of the issues I'm encountering (may be others that I
don't recall right now).

* Random images become invisible, though still in the file; tweaking
the frame size makes them visible again.
* Resizing a frame to a smaller vertical dimension does not cause the
following text to move up to fill the space, as it should. However,
after I close the document and reopen it, the text has moved up.

Mac OS X 10.7.3. Haven't tried on other platforms.

--Jean