incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Saved template does not appear in list of templates
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 00:21:00 GMT
I have not attempted to search Bugzilla to see if a bug report exists
for this problem. If this is not a known bug, I will attempt to test
on Windows and Ubuntu as well as on Mac and file a bug report. But if
someone says "oh yes, we know all about that!" and can point me to the
bug report, I'll just add a bit to it.

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3, AOO build r1293550.
I opened an existing template (File > Templates > Edit), modified it,
and saved it (File > Templates > Save).
1) If I go to File > Templates > Organize, the new template does not
appear in the list in the Template Management dialog.
2) If I go to File > New > Templates and Documents, the new template
does not appear in the list in the Templates and Documents - My
Templates dialog.
3) If I go to File > Templates > Edit, the new template does appear in
the list in the Open dialog.
4) If I use Template Changer, the new template does appear in the list
that TC finds (Select Template dialog, essentially the same as the
Open dialog).

If I save the template elsewhere on my computer, I can use Import to
bring it into My Templates, where cases 1) and 2) above will find it.
However, cases 3) and 4) now find *two* copies of the template.

--Jean