incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calling all volunteers: It is time to test
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:52:53 GMT
Greg,
Windows, Mac, and other builds (as well as Linux) are here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

AFAIK, testers are needed for all.

--Jean

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 07:29, Greg Roberts <lookfortherabbit@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just wanted to check if you are needing anyone to test on a windows box? It looks like latest
builds are for linux systems. I would be willing to assist in the testing of a new build for
the "green giant" ;-) (aka microsoft) OS.