incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Danese Cooper <dan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unsubscription
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 21:32:52 GMT
Which brings up a question...why do we not configure ooo-dev to
auto-generate the "how to digest" and "how to unsub" info on the 1st of
every month (like 90% of the mailman-driven mail lists I'm on)  My guess is
we have a lot of subscribers who aren't developers and would prefer to opt
out or to digest the stream...

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Raphael Bircher <rbircher_aoo@bluewin.ch>wrote:

> Hi

you will get a mail back who you ask if you will realy unsubscribe.