incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Arabic localization
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 10:26:20 GMT
This is really helpful - thanks.

For a little background I have some contacts in Qatar who are
particular interested in seeing an Arabic release. They themselves are
not technical so they want to make contact with people who can do the
work. If anyone on this list is interested please contact me offlist.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)