incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Binary packages in releases
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:06:25 GMT
Those of you interested in policy relating to releases. particularly
our outstanding issues relating to the our handling of Cat-B licensed
dependencies ought to review the current thread "Binary dependencies
in source releases " on the general@incubator.a.o list

NOTE: I do *not* want to address these issues before AOO 3.4, as an
incubating project you are not expected to have everything perfect and
there is no reason to hold up the release while we find our way
through this particular problem (especially since some long standing
ASF folk are themselves confused - me included). If anyone really
wants to get involved at this stage then do so on the general list,
not here. For now I recommend tracking the thread and absorbing the
information there for when we need to address related issues here.

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)