incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [CODE]: changed about box
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 18:46:00 GMT
On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile <arielch@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi Jürgen,
>
> On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 05:32:50PM +0100, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> > And no I wasn't able to figure out how to make the build info copyable
> :-(
>
> maybe writing all text in a single ExtMultiLineEdit
>
> svtools/inc/svtools/svmedit2.hxx
> svtools/source/edit/svmedit2.cxx
>
> Simple use example in the templates dialog:
> class SvtExtendedMultiLineEdit_Impl : public ExtMultiLineEdit
>
> svtools/source/contnr/templwin.hxx
> svtools/source/contnr/templwin.cxx
>
> Replacing the FixedText controls and the MultiLineEdit by a single
> ExtMultiLineEdit will make all text selectable.

I thought in this direction as well and tried to change the color but
without success. At least on my Mac it looked not really nice with the grey
dialog and the white multiline edit field.

I hope we can find a better solution for the future. Did I menitoned that I
will never beocme a friend of VCL ;-)

Juergen