incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From srinivas gopu <gopusrini...@gmail.com>
Subject Reg:issue with password protection
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:18:04 GMT
Dear Team,

       I tried to password protect on my open office document and that
contains images and text
and then tried to open that document  by giving password and while
opening it is creating temp file for document and temp file for
images.  I tried to open that temp file by copying at another location
and still it is asking password that is good  and then tried to open
temp files for images and able to open that. Here I don't want see
images files also for password protected files. Please help me in
this.

Thanks & Regards
srinivas