incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [TEST] procedures for no overwrites of existing OOo 3.3?
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 18:13:47 GMT
Hello all--

I run Linux and know how to avoid overwrites with our current test
packaging by using the "--prefix" option when I do an RPM install. And this
is what I used for the test I recently did.

Are there similar options available for Mac and Win users? It seems some of
our testers are not happy with the overwrite of their existing version.

If someone would forward instructions to me, I will add a new wiki page on
"Testing Procedures".

Thanks.

MzK

"Follow your bliss."