incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning up Dutch web pages
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:24:36 GMT
Simon -- Hi and welcome back!

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 7:04 AM, Simon Brouwer <simon@brousant.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to start cleaning up the outdated Dutch web pages at
> http://www.openoffice.org/nl/
>
> I used to be project lead of the Dutch native language project of OOo and
> I am an initial committer (user simonbr). However, I don't have an svn
> password that I know of. Also, I assume, write access to the files in
> question needs to be granted.

Please see:
 http://openofficeorg.staging.apache.org/openofficeorg/website-local.html

for information on how to deal with updating the web site.

Your svn password should be the same at the one you used to initialize your
people.apache.org account  (I think).

Get back to this list if you have problems.

Have fun.

> How can this be arranged?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --