incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Serg Bormant <borm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: Steps for update or new translation
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:34:58 GMT
Hi,

> More or less, Serg. What you need? If is files and directories, ok, it
> is broken.

When POT set has the same directory structure as in pootle it can be
processed with gettext tools and translate toolkit tools. Result set
of POs can be zipped and uploaded to pootle after migrating
translation from previous version.

> When you use oo2po[1], you have some options. I started like you said,
> with *many* dirs/subdirs, but after, i tried too in this way and in
> one unique file (that is a suicide option, imho).
> [1]http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/oo2po
>
> From this page[1]:
> --multifile=MULTIFILESTYLE |  how to split po/pot files (single,
> toplevel or onefile)

Which version of oo2po was used to generate POTs? As for me oo2po from
translate-toolkit-1.9.0/python-2.6.6 breaks with diagnostics like:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/oo2po", line 27, in <module>
    oo2po.main()
ValueError: invalid tab-delimited line: '#\n'

--
wbr, sb