incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
Subject Re: [EXTENSIONS]: problems with uploading oxt to http://aoo-extensions.sourceforge.net/en/extension/
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 14:11:31 GMT
Hi Liu,

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 6:39 AM, Liu Da Li <wawalovo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I build an extension with Netbean6.8 + OpenOffice API plugin, All functions
> in the extension work well on the last developer snapshot build.
> But when I try to upload it to AOO extension
> site(http://aoo-extensions.sourceforge.net/en/extension/upload/xxxx), a
> error occur.
> It said in the upload page: No extension file was provided.
> The attachments are the description xml file and issue screenshot.
> Do anyone meet this issue before? How to fix it?

Can you provide us with all necessary information to replicate the problem?

Thanks,

Roberto
====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system.
Thank you.